Hi I'm Sandeep from Delhi. I have teeth pain from last few days. In 2014, my teeth was filled by A dentist. I think I lost some of of male and now I have little a bit gap between to teeth. Please suggest me what should I do?

Hi
I'm Sandeep from Delhi. I have teeth pain from last fe...
The type of treatment you have for toothache will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. •If your toothache is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If your toothache is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. •If your toothache can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.