I am 37 years old man with two front tooth right at the centre having cavity. I got filling down twice but not after five months of filling. It is paining and it is also bit discoloured after filling like prominent white. Suggest good treatment.

I am 37 years old man with two front tooth right at the c...
The description of pain clearly indicates that both the teeth have their pulp (the inner core where the blood vessels and nerves support the tooth) damaged and from the fact that the color has changed days that the pulp is dead and the infection had reached beyond the pulp and reached till the apex of the root of the tooth. So in that case root canal treatment is the only option for both teeth followed by a crown (cap) of the matching color to restore the original color of your teeth. Another option is get the teeth extracted but trust me, that isnot worth at all. Because it's always best to save the natural rather than replacing it entirely with a duplicate.