Hi, I am married guy. Me & my wife trying to have a baby. But no success. I have consult with one of my friend (he is doctor but not specialist regrading my issue.). Then he made prolactin test & told me I have high prolactin leve which is 20.41. What should I do?

Hi, I am married guy. Me & my wife trying to have a baby....
You need to take medicine for the high prolactin levels, this is one of the reason you are not able to conceive. As high prolatin level in males decreases testosterone hormone production and sperm count as well. High blood prolactin also causes difficulty in getting an erection, as well as breast tenderness and enlargement. And in female it interferes with the function of the ovaries. Symptoms include irregular or absent menstrual periods, infertility, menopausal symptoms (hot flashes and vaginal dryness) and, after several years, osteoporosis. High prolactin levels can also cause milk discharge from the breasts.