Hi I'm 26 Years old? I'm smoking from 2years and from 10days I stopped it, but I have a doubt I'm having cancer as through because while I'm brushing my teeth I spilt with blood several times, what should I do to recover from this?

Hi I'm 26 Years old? I'm smoking from 2years and from 10d...
SYMPTOMS OF CANCER: Signs and symptoms to be aware of include: • Red or white patches in your mouth • An ulcer or sore that does not heal and/or bleeds easily • A blood blister that does not heal • A thick or hard spot or lump that may or may not be painful • A roughened or crusted area or sore • Numbness anywhere in your mouth • Pain and tenderness • Changes in the way your teeth bite together • Pain when chewing or swallowing • Difficulty when swallowing or moving your jaw • Difficulty moving your tongue • Changes in your speech such as slurring or lack of clarity • Loose teeth and/or sore gums • Altered taste • Swollen lymph glands.
Congratulations on your decision to quit smoking! the bleeding is not due to cancer. The gums usually bleeds once a person stops smoking visit a dentist get cleaning (scaling) done and let the gums settle for a week things would be better.