One of my friends is suffering from breast cancer and it is said that intense pain is there. How can we be away from cancer?

Dear sir, in breast cancer usually there is a painless lump. If pain is there then there could be skin involvement Or otherwise we need to evaluate for the cause of pain and treat accordingly. Meanwhile she can use good pain killers or even transdermal patches are available for the same.
If the question is for your friend I would say that cancer has advanced to a state where it is involving chest wall thereby nerves. She requires palliative therapy. If you want to know for yourself, my reply is let breast be allowed to function for the purpose god created it for, i. E feed new born with your milk, maintain good hygiene while lactating, learn how to self examine breaths standing before a mirror, approach a surgeon or a gynecologist if in doubt if you notice swelling in breast, bleeding from nipples, or any abnormal discharge from nipple, look into both axillea for any swellings. When you visit a doctor give clear history about your age at menarche, no. Of children, lactating history, menstrual history, family history especially if your mother or sisters have any breast disease or cancer. My suggestion; when in doubt approach doctor right away, don't postpone. Thanks.