I am suffering from skin problems on my face pimples are leaving dark marks I want to know how can I get fair skin.

I am suffering from skin problems on my face pimples are ...
Acne: it is an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands (the oil-secreting glands) and the hair follicles. It is characterised by whiteheads, blackheads and pustules. Scarring is common and is usually associated with an oily discharge. Cause: the cause is not fully understood, but the probable causes can be: heredity hormonal imbalance esp. During puberty hygiene improper diet stress drugs like corticosteroids dos and do not's: wash your face frequently, at least 5 times a day, taking care that it does not become too dry. Do not scrub your face while washing because scrubbing on inflamed skin aggravates the acne. Use a gentle cleanser made with natural ingredients or herbs rather than chemical preparations. Do not use scented soaps and use a mild anti-bacterial soap if possible. Try not to apply cosmetics regularly or use non-greasy light make-up of repute. Do not sleep with your makeup on. Do not overexpose your skin to the sun. Preferably wear a hat while going out. Do not break your pimples else it will lead to secondary infection. You can use facial steam to reduce inflammation and infection but never more than 15 minutes and not more than once a fortnight. Diet should be rich in natural whole foods like whole grain cereals, fresh fruit salads and vegetables raw or lightly cooked. Avoid fatty food, chocolate, ice cream, butter, cakes, white bread, sweets and fried food. Supplements of vitamin a and zinc may be used. Regular exercise will make your circulation better. See a doctor if: your acne does not respond in 2-3 months following the advice listed above. If your acne is infected and there is pus-like discharge. If you are not sure if it is acne or any other skin eruption. Homoeopathy has a gentle and permanent solution for acne. Contact us for a permanent cure.