Good Morning! I am having pain in upper front three teeth with gums kindly suggest me And sensitivity also.

Good Morning!
I am having pain in upper front three teeth...
I need a radiograph of the three teeth. Take a painkiller for relief from pain. Warm saline mouth bath regularly.
Good Morning!
Get investigated properly to rule out the cause of pain and sensitivity. Apply thermoseal ra toothpaste on sensitive area for atleast one month. Pain can be because of dentine exposure.
Good Morning!
Consult a periodontist u may require gum surgery
Good Morning!
The type of treatment you have for toothache will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. •If your toothache is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If your toothache is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. •If your toothache can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.