I am 21 years old male. How to remove our eye number. My ear number is -2.75 left site and -3.00right.

I am 21 years old male. How to remove our eye number. My ...
Hi, Eye exercises include yoga exercises which you have to do regularly. Start up with pranayam(Breathing exercises) *Tratak is the exercise for eyesight,This can be learned from yoga instructor or you can do as follows Madhya tratak-In this you have to concentrate over any long distance stable object for 5-10mins Jyoti tratak-In this you have to keep a candle in level of your eyesight at 5feet distance and cocentrate over the ignited flame for 5 to 10mins Diet includes eating green leafy vegetables and fruits.Include carrot and beetroot daily in your diet Take following medicines *Duboisia 30 4pills to be sucked thrice a day *Iodum 30 4pills to be sucked thrice a day *Arnica 30 4pills to be sucked thrice a day All these medicines must be taken for at least 3months Avoid raw garlic ,raw onion,and coffee during homoeopathic treatment Don't get exposed to strong perfumes and camphor flames or substances containing camphor For any irritation of eyes ,use Cinereria Maritima eyedrops(DR RECKEWEG,GERMAN) 1drop in each eye once or twice a day Use spectacles only when most required.Where ever you can do work without specs you can limit its use as eyes have their own adustment power and if we depend on using specs continuosly then eyes don't use their own power as they got habit on depending on the spectacles power.