Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am studying 1st year degree. I have less memory power I want to improve my memory strength what can I do for this. Please give me a solution.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear lybrate-user. At your young age, memory problems like amnesia, dementia etc are not possible. Still if insist you have memory problems, consult a psychologist online for memory test. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.