My name is Chanchal Kumar my age is 22 I am suffering from gupt rog since 2012 I want to get my sperm thicker how can I do this please help me.

My name is Chanchal Kumar my age is 22 I am suffering fro...
I m advising you following remedy Natural home remedy using almonds, cow's milk, ginger powder, cardamom and saffron: Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac 1. Soak 10 almonds in water overnight 2. Peel off the skin and crush them the next morning 3. Take 1 cup hot cow's milk 4. Add the crushed almonds 5. Add a pinch of ginger powder 6. Add a pinch of cardamom powder 7. Add a pinch of saffron 8. Mix well 9. Drink this every morning if it dosent work then you must consult ayurvedic doctor.
Pl. Tell me about gupt rog. Is it itching. Then apply cream surfaz-sn twice a day. For sperm. Avoid more masturbate. Take natural drop ginseng 10 drops with in 1 glass of water. Do ‘ KEGEL’ exercise daily. It is very effective for muscle of penis. Eat Green veg. Plenty of water. Fruits, Juice, dry fruits. Take hormones therapy. Avoid stress, alcohol, more smoking. Increase will-power.