Hi I'm 20 years old whenever I try to sleep headache starts and not able to complete my sleep and in morning too I woke up at 6 and then dizziness whole day what's the cure!

Hi I'm 20 years old whenever I try to sleep headache star...
Headach as of now for headache you can take tablet paracetamol. But we will have to make a diagnosis to get to the cause of it which can be either due to frontal sinusitis or due to migrane or due to refractive error of the eyes or due to other causes for which we have to investigate. If you want medicine than, I will prescibe.
Sleep min 7-8 hrs daily, here is some tips for you 1) massage with stress relief oil or warm coconut oil to head, neck, and ears. 2) apply chandan powder +2-4 saffron threads+ pinch of cinnamon (dalchini) lep with rose water to forehead. 3) take 8 hrs sleep in the night. 4) avoid oily & spicy food. 5) pour 3-4 drops of warm pure cow ghee in both nostrils in head low position 6) do eye check up if headache persist