Helo, I am 29 years male. I feel swelling and heaviness in left side of face and there is pain in upper tooth. There is swelling in gum around the same tooth. I had visited dentist he done rct of that tooth but still I feel heaviness in face and pain in the tooth. Pls advice me what should I do. Regards.

Helo, I am 29 years male. I feel swelling and heaviness i...
Please give it some days, if not cured then report back to your dentist. He will advice you the needful depending upon his/her expertise.
Its just because of infection only. Accroding to my advice you have to remove tat particular teeth.
You need to get an x-ray done of that tooth once in order to know d reason. You can send it accross to me so dat I can tell where d problem is. In d mean time do hot saline rinses 2-3 times a day for around 4-5 days n you can take a pain killer if need arises.