I am 30 years old male, my problem is that I feel very much sex and I do masturbation once in a week because I do not have any girl friend now for sex thats why I do masturbation. Is there any problem in future for the masturbation. Please advice me.

I am 30 years old male, my problem is that I feel very mu...
Masturbating once aweek at your age is ok do not worry.
Hi, Masturbation is very common. There are no health risks with masturbation. Skin irritation (rashes) is possible, but using plenty of lubrication will keep that from happening. If you worry that you masturbate too much, ask yourself this question: Does masturbation interfere with my daily functioning? If it interrupts or gets in the way of your job, your responsibilities, or your social life, you may need to consult with a doctor. Masturbation does NOT make sex organs shrink or grow or change color, texture, or appearance. Masturbation does NOT cause infertility — men and boys will not run out of sperm.