I am having a problem in my right foot. It's paining from last 6 months. What should I do?

I am having a problem in my right foot. It's paining from...
One of the main causes of foot pain is wearing shoes that do not fit properly. You can also develop foot pain if you are injured during high-impact exercise or sport activities, such as jogging or intense aerobics. There are a few general tips that can help relieve your discomfort. These include: 1. Applying ice to the affected area 2. Taking an over-the-counter pain reliever 3. Using foot pads to prevent rubbing on the affected area 3. Keeping the foot that is causing you pain elevated 4. Resting your foot as much as possible you can take many measures to help prevent ongoing foot pain. For example: 1. Choose comfortable, roomy, and well-cushioned shoes 2. Avoid shoes with large heels and narrow toe areas 3. Maintain a healthy weight 4. Stretch before engaging in vigorous exercise 5. Practice good foot hygiene 6. Always wear some type of footwear when outdoors to protect your feet. Please consult a physiotherapist nearby to find out the root cause and to apply physiotherapy modalities and exercises to reduce your pain. Best wishes.