I have back pain and sometimes I get headache. Could you give instructions to get rid from it.

I have back pain and sometimes I get headache. Could you ...
Back pain may be due to strain, sprain, weather change etc. *Avoid bending forward while working on lap top or for any other work. *Don’t sit continuously working on laptop etc. Get up periodically and move around. *Restrict bike driving as far as possible. *Don’t carry laptop or any load on your shoulder. Carrying very light loads equally with both hands is better *Sit straight so that back bone gets proper support. A dining chair is better than a laid back sofa. *You can use mustard oil for massage which is good in winter season for relieving pain. Eucalyptus oil is also good *Soft bed will not give proper support to your back bone. Hard bed with thin mattress and thin pillow is better. *Get yourself tested whether you have spondylitis problem. In spondylitis, you may have head ache with back pain. Homoeopathy has a good treatment for this without adverse effects for back pain and headache. Take Rhus tox 200--once daily in the morning.