Sir I want to increase my weight. I am eating a lot but I don't see and effect, please help me?

Sir I want to increase my weight. I am eating a lot but I...
Take protein rich food ---eggs, milk products, seeds, pulses. Cereals, potatoes, sweet potatoes, plantains etc. Can be useful for gaining weight. Also take vegetables, greens and fruits. Have vigorous physical exercise to improve digestion and absorption of food as well as blood circulation. Eat at regular intervals. Homoeopathic treatment will be beneficial to you.
Hi lybrate-userto gain weight you need to combine a balanced eating pattern with regular physical activity. You should be eating at least 6 small meals a day, rather than sticking to 3 square meals. You could divide it as 3 main meals and 3 snacks. You need to be eating every 2-3 hours. Space out snacks during the day so you don't spoil your appetite. Bread, cereal, rice, whole wheat, dalia and pasta: biscuits, and corn-bread are good sources of carbohydrates. Fruits: dried fruits, fruit nectars, and large quantities of fresh fruits vegetables: include, potatoes, peas, corn in your diet. Meat, poultry, fish, dry beans, eggs, and nuts: beef, pork, lamb, poultry, salmon, omelets, nuts, peanut butter, kidney beans, chickpeas will help you gain weight. Include dairy products like milk, yogurt, and cheese: milk, fruited yogurts, hard cheeses, ice cream, puddings, custards, milkshakes. -nuts and seeds make a healthy option for snacks. -roasted channas and peanuts are good -peanut butter on the sandwiches are a great mid-meal choice. -you must know that cereals actually contain some healthy calories. Stay hydrated: drinking plenty of water and other fluids like juices, milk, soups etc, will work in your favour. Do not drink water before a meal and in between the meal as it may make you lose your appetite, thus calorie intake suffers. Sleep: at least 8 hours of sound sleep is a must. Since your body is actually building up muscles, while you rest. Weight gainers have long term side effects.