Good morning sir I am 40 year old have a pain in one knee due to cartilage loss It is because my leg is little bit tilt In daily working I am comfortable But some time it get start paining Can you help me so that it does not get more damage in future.

Good morning sir
I am 40 year old have a pain in one knee...
Have control on your weight. Avoid cross leg sitting. Use commode only. Use knee guard on injury prone places. Prevent excessive unnecessary running and strenous work avoid jumping from height. And do strengthning exercises. By tieing weight above ankle. As per you r capacity. Of lifting. 2to 3 kg. Approx in form of weighted cuffs. Do 10 to 15 counts thrice a day and increase 3 counts every month. Th you take care.
Good morning sir
use knee brace for support . tO STOP further damage Do massage with warm sesame oil or suitable oil for 15 min., afterwards take hot fomentation for 10 min. Start natural calcium supplement. Do regular stretching exercise this will help you to improve joint strenght you can also go for ayurvedic panchakarma therapy for knee joint