Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 21 years old female and having headache problem for two weeks and my upper part of nose also pains for two weeks. What can I do for it?

1 Doctor Answered
Headache: Can be due to sinus problem or Deviated nasal septum or may be also due to Nasal polyps. Thorough exam of ear nose and throat is required. If required Endoscopy and Ct scan can help to come to diagnosis and treatment accordingly….
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.