I am very lazy and fat. Whenever I am trying to wake up in morning, my body gets so much of pain. I am working these days. I want to become fit and want to get a healthy and easier life. Tell me possible remedies for it.

I am very lazy and fat. Whenever I am trying to wake up i...
Excercises, dieting and nutritional supplements as per expert's advise. (Medical practitioner or nutrition specialist)
Daily 40 mims. Brisk walk, no sweets & ghee, lesser use of oil, low carb. Diet & 4-5 divided meals.
Hi dear Lybrate user, To over come your trouble ,please,follow the under noted tips. * go for brisk walk in d morning for an hr. * take,plenty of water. *opt staircase instead of a lift. * go for swimming,gardening,cycling. *take,oats,green tea, morning -,evening. * take,plenty of salad,sprout, Fruits in lunch . Homoeo medicine* @ Fucus Vas Q-'20 drops,with 1/2 of lukewarm water,before,each meal. Report fortnightly
First, you make your mind to wake up early. So, set the time to get up early in the morning. Drink 1 l of water after waking up. Go for a walk for half an hour and do exercise for half an hour. Exercise should include stretches, cardio and abdominal exercises. Have a healthy breakfast in the morning like idli, dosa, upma or poha which are low in calories and help in weight loss. Drink juice or soup which are rich in nutrients or eat a full fruit which is rich in fiber. For afternoon, take 3 chapathis, 1 cup rice, gravy or sambar and a cup of curd and a salad. In the evening, take a cup of green tea and some roasted peanuts which are rich in protein. For dinner, take 2 chapathis with gravy and a salad. Dinner should be taken 2 hours before going to sleep. Sleep should not be less than 7 to 8 hours. In a day, try to drink at least 2 to 2.5 l of water. This plays a major role in detoxification and helps in weight loss.