I have teeth problem. I am getting pain during in take of chocolates, ice creams, sweets etc. And I am using sensodent tooth paste. But I did not get any relaxation. Please suggest me some tips to get rid of this problem.

I have teeth problem. I am getting pain during in take of...
Get sensitive teeth filled with special fillings in dental clinic.
You might have tooth decay causing sensitivity. Get checked out with your dentist. The paste won't cure it.
Hi, apply plantago q/ few drops on cotton swab, place it on the affected tooth/ teeth and press it tightly, do it thrice a day. Orally, take mag. Phos. 6x/ after every 2 hours. Cavity can be the reason for toothache. Do visit a dentist for proper diagnosis, share the reports with me. In case possible, will help you in treating your problem. Home-remedies: -rub a few drops of clove oil or can even press 2-3 cloves in between the teeth on the affected tooth several times daily until the ache goes away. -rub a few drops on the affected tooth several times daily until the ache goes away. -apply a cool compress to outside of mouth or cheek. -mix 1 tsp of salt in a glass of warm water. Rinse your mouth with saltwater. Swirl it around in your mouth and spit it out. Make sure that you don't swallow. -soak a cotton ball in a mixture of a few drops of garlic clove oil and a small amount of olive oil, and apply the cotton ball to the area of pain.