I am 25 years old married female. I have psoriasis from 4 yrs. I have consult doctor but there is no cur. Please help to get rid from psoriasis.

I am 25 years old married female. I have psoriasis from 4...
Hey lybrate-user, as you are 25 years old and suffering from psoriasis since 4 years, psoriasis is genetic disorder triggered due to stressful conditions and irregular life style. We are treating psoriasis using ayurvedic medicines. Psoriasis has three stages. First stage is when disease remain on skin and there are scaly patches. Second stage comes when there is pitting on nails and in last stage it enter the joints and there is pain in small joints. Generally patient use steroidal application on patches which give temporary relief and disease reappear after 2/3 days. In severe cases methotrexate is used which is not a safer option and is liver toxic. Ayurveda has got a complete remedy for psoriasis. It is a safer option and can be used for longer duration without any side effects. Ayurvedic external application give very quick results with sun exposure in clearing the scales and internal treatment does not allow the disease to re appear. Psoriasis is a manageable disease and can be managed with ease and effectively using ayurveda. You should use 3 gms of haldi with milk helps in psoriasis patients.