Hi. I have tinnitus problem in both ears recently. It increased in the right ear. Audiogram suggests mild conductive hearing loss n I was told that tinnitus is not due to hearing issues. Then wht else causes these sounds and sometimes it gets very annoying. Thanks.

Hi. I have tinnitus problem in both ears recently. It inc...
Hello, you recently got tinnitus problem in both ear, and your audiogram suggests mild cond. Hg. Loss, ok. Tinnitus may be seen in normal individuals and patients with hearing loss and its actual cause is unknown. Chronic noise exposure plays a vital role in tinnitus problem. It can only be prevented by relaxation therapy, living stress free whole day, you can also listen to slow music to reduce your perception of tinnitus sound etc.