Hi I am 18 year old but I recently at night masturbation so any problems it is I don't want to done this I want to a simple boy and please tell me How to become healthy and fatty?

Hi I am 18 year old but I recently at night masturbation ...
Strictly avoiding that triggers which compel you to do masturbation like porn, friends and privacy etc. Doing regular yoga and aerobics will definitely help you. Healthy diet like fresh fruits dry fruits specially dates almonds anjeer etc avoiding fish egg n chieken strictly mutton can be taken. And last not least medicine. For this there are special medicine for this problem which reduces your urge to do masturbation with helping you to regain lost vigour and vitality plus boosting overall health. Homoeopathic treatment takes away the habit of masturbation and remove its bad effects. Do not ignore the necessity to consult the qualified homoeopaths to avoid sexual embarrassment at the time of marriage. Consult me for homoepathic treatment without side effects. Recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.