Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
8 years experience
Ask Free Question
pimple are some times common with the age due to hormonal imbalances. But at age 30 we should consider as a disease I am giving you some tips, follow it.
* eat turmeric 1 tsp before meal
* eat ajvayan 1 tsp & jeera 1 tsp after each meal
* avoid sour salty spice food
* avoid curd, but take butter milk
* use only cow milk & ghee
* avoid stress, late sleep, day sleep, oily food, cold water
* for local application you can use triphala, yastimadhu, lodhra, nimb powder mix with buttermilk
or ointment aclrear or acnowin for local application
for better suggestions & medicine, I need detait history like
appetite, bowel habits, diet, lifestyle, acidity or gastric trouble? etc.
You should take herbal face treatment in nearer ayurveda centre. It will help to remove marks.
You can use kumkumadi lepam of nagarjun pharma.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Black Spots on Skin treatment