My body muscles are very poor and bones pain when I carry any work load. Can you please help me. I want to increase my hand's body muscles. I will be very thankful to you. Krishan 9911663629.

My body muscles are very poor and bones pain when I carry...
Hi muscle mass can be increased in the whole body. Only for hand you can increase the strength by focusing on specific area excercise balance protein intake by rich sources of protein like egg lean meat fish chicken sprouts peanuts yoghurt mixed dals.
Hi lybrate-user to gain hands weight you need to combine a balanced eating pattern with regular physical activity. You should be eating at least 6 small meals a day, rather than sticking to 3 square meals. You could divide it as 3 main meals and 3 snacks. You need to be eating every 2-3 hours. Space out snacks during the day so you don't spoil your appetite. Bread, cereal, rice, whole wheat, dalia and pasta: biscuits, and corn-bread are good sources of carbohydrates. Fruits: dried fruits, fruit nectars, and large quantities of fresh fruits vegetables: include, potatoes, peas, corn in your diet. Meat, poultry, fish, dry beans, eggs, and nuts: beef, pork, lamb, poultry, salmon, omelets, nuts, peanut butter, kidney beans, chickpeas will help you gain weight. Include dairy products like milk, yogurt, and cheese: milk, fruited yogurts, hard cheeses, ice cream, puddings, custards, milkshakes. -nuts and seeds make a healthy option for snacks. -roasted channas and peanuts are good -peanut butter on the sandwiches are a great mid-meal choice. -you must know that cereals actually contain some healthy calories. Stay hydrated: drinking plenty of water and other fluids like juices, milk, soups etc, will work in your favour. Do not drink water before a meal and in between the meal as it may make you lose your appetite, thus calorie intake suffers. Sleep: at least 8 hours of sound sleep is a must. Since your body is actually building up muscles, while you rest. Weight gainers have long term side effects.