I want to know is it necessary condition to have intercourse to get pregnant? In nov 2015 me and my bf were making love he put off his pants and boxer and did that sex act but I had my trousers on after that he touched my vagina too with His finger. After that I had my periods for DEC and Jan but in Feb and now in March they are missing it possible that you could be pregnant? I am so. Stressed please help me Out.

I want to know is it necessary condition to have intercou...
If do artifical insemination fr pregnancy . If no such thing u can't get pregnant with out sexual contact
Hi, dear lybrate user, * pregnancy is not possible without sexual coitus, * u, skip your period due to stress and dis-satisfaction of not availing sexual intercourse, having all the needed tools, even * u, need to take, plenty of water to dilute your blood to establish your period, soon **homoeo-medicine** @ pulsatilla 30-6 pills, thrice a day. @ ignatia 30-6 pills, thrice a day. Take, care.