Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 59 yr woman with severe pain in right knee, because of arthritis. how to reduce this pain please advise.

3 Doctors Answered
Dear, do knee strengthening exercises. Avoid squatting, stair climbing. Do regular walking and keep a check on your body weight. Take care.
Some common home care techniques for knee pain that control inflammation and help to break the inflammatory cycle are protection, rest, ice, compression, and elevation do reply back for private consultation. And detailed treatment plan.
You should take snehan (prasarni oil) than swedan (nadi) daily and singhnad guggul 2bd.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.