As I heard that if I will make my all teeth clean by doctor and remove the black spot also, it will make my teeth very week. Is this true or just misconception? Please answer me clearly and frankly. I am totally confused. Thanks,

As I heard that if I will make my all teeth clean by doct...
Its totally wrong teeth does not affect by scaling.
Teeth cleaning (scaling) procedure is very simple and will never damage your teeth. It is just a wrong belief. Scaling will in fact improve the health of your teeth and gums.
Hi lybrate-user, scaling/cleaning, if done at a proper time, that is, every six months to remove calculus (hardened food debris), the cycle of gum disease is broken & the onset of gum disease is prevented. It does not make teeth weak or brittle, infact it strengthens the gums and promotes integrity of oral tissues. So basically, the procedure is beneficial for your oral health. Do not worry, and go ahead for scaling. Regards.
No it is a myth. Proffesional cleaning (aka scaling) is done to keep your gums healthy. It is advisable to get scaling every 6 months about the black spots (i suppose its decay) it is better to fill the tooth early than waiting for it to get infected. Prevention is always better than cure.