Sir/Madam Due to regular use tobacco. My teeth looking bad like a bad black dots in my some teeth. Pls suggest any medicine or cream for cleablac purpose please.

Sir/Madam
Due to regular use tobacco. My teeth looking ba...
Stop tobbaco get scaling polishing done
Sir/Madam
There is no toothpaste or cream available to remove tobacco stains. You need to go for scaling and polishing. To make teeth whiter, go for bleaching. But after this maintenance is only possible if you leave tobacco.
Sir/Madam
You need complete scaling (professional cleaning) and polishing of your teeth. Get it done by a dentist. If there are caries (decay) in your teeth then those have to be filled by cosmetic fillings. Brush your teeth twice daily in vertical motion. Avoid doing it horizontally. Use a soft bristle toothbrush. Be gentle to your teeth while brushing.