I had an abscess in the gum. So doctor started root canal but before root canal he said infection should be cured. So he opened my tooth so that pus could come out. When the abscess was nearly gone then he checked via X Ray and saw infection in tooth (there was no or little abscess or cynus). Now he has done a metapex filling and told me to wait for 3 weeks till infection subsides. Again abscess is visible on next day Is it okay?

I had an abscess in the gum. So doctor started root canal...
Sometimes it takes time for infection to subside. Remember that this infection was not built overnight and thus to cure it too will need time and your patience. Have trust on your dentist. If the problem still persists consult a specialist dentist. Regards.
Let the dentist complete their treatment first, and it is not a big thing it frequently occurs in some patients so have patience do not panic and wait till the treatment completed.
From what you describe the treatment you are undergoing is correct.