How to decrease my weight in less period of time from 73kgs to 60kgs for my development please give me a correct suggestion for weight loss.

How to decrease my weight in less period of time from 73k...
Hello, Homoeopathy has the best answer for your query.you can lose weight with the help of homoeopathic medicines, without any side effects. This involves correction your metabolism. 1. Take phytolacca berry tablets (wsi), 2 tablets with warm water, three times a day, half an hour before meals. 2. fatoline drops from Haslab, 15 drops + 1/2 cup of warm water, twice a day. 3. Take 1 glass of luke warm water with lemon juice and honey in the morning for 15 days in a month. 4.Take 1 cup of green tea in the evening daily. 5. Do Surya Namaskar , yoga asans like Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose), Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand Pose),Vajrasana (Diamond Pose), Pavanamuktasana (Wind-Relieving Pose), Matsyasana (Fish Pose) 6. avoid sweets, oily, spicy, junk food, chocolates. 7. drink plenty of water daily. 8.Eat good quantity of green vegetables, salad and fruits.
Hello, you height and weight is perfect for your age! no need to lose weight!
Take moderate carbohydrate, moderate protein, low fat diet. Take a cup of green tea in the morning and evening. Avoid eating fried foods, junk foods, milk products like cheese, khoa, etc. Also do not take creamed milk rather take skimmed milk. Eat less chapatis, less rice, more pulses and pulses products, fresh fruits and vegetables. Must take exercises daily.