Hello, I am most of the time in some other world. It's not hallucinations but I keep imagining things like-I am talking to people and they watching me where ever I go. For eg. If I go to a mall, when I walk there I think My self as a doctor and the ppl around me as my patients. M just a first years medico. I don't know what's wrong with me. Please help me. Whats this?

Hello, I am most of the time in some other world. It's no...
Dear lybrate user, it is very difficult to assess or diagnose with just this much information. I suggest that you see a psychiatrist or homeopathy doctor to further assess your overall condition and give you medications accordingly. 1. Besides this, please start regular exercise so that you become mentally and physically healthier. 2. You can make healthier food choices by having more fruits and vegetables, fish, eggs, proteins for optimal performance of the body and mind. Reduce junk, fried, sugary, processed and refined foods because they are linked to quick aging of the body and mind due to chemical, free radicals etc. 3. Meeting up regularly with friends, having fun and light hearted conversation help both mind and body to relax which is important for all of us. Go for long walks, picnic, outdoor activities to relax and enjoy. 4. Have a hobby of your own where you can feel creative and satisfied by the outcomes. This is very essential for anyone who feels that their life is boring and unproductive. 5. Sleeping for 6-7hours every night will repair and heal any tiredness and cellular damage to the brain. You will feel refreshed and hopeful at the beginning of each day. Going out in the sun is good for optimal brain function.