Dear Sir, I am 24 male nt married and I have a bad habit of masturbation from 3years and now my penis has become vry small size and very weak please give any good solution medicine for this problem without any side effects in the future. Please help get ready before you get married.

Dear Sir, I am 24 male nt married and I have a bad habit ...
Masturbation is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity. In general, the medical community considers masturbation to be a natural and harmless expression of sexuality for both men and women. It does not cause any physical injury or harm to the body, and can be performed in moderation throughout a person's lifetime as a part of normal sexual behavior. It will not affect you or your ability to have children in the future. If you wish to reduce the frequency of masturbation: It originates from brain, due to thinking about sex. Hence: ·     Do not watch adult material. ·     Concentrate more on your studies or work. ·     Exercise regularly. Penis size can be increased by surgery only.