40 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Nasal trauma (injury, exposure to warm/dry air for prolonged period, 2. Sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, dns, polyp/tumour in nose/sinus, nose picking
3. Foreign body nose, vigorous nose blowing, high bp
4. Plaelet disorder, leukemia, decongestant nasal spray,
5. Medicine like aspirin/nsaid
6. Consult ent specialist to exclude nasal causes of bleeding and for necessary advice and treatment
7. Do a complete blood analysis like cbc, peripheral smear and consult physician with report.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Difficulty Sleeping treatment