6 years experience
Ask Free Question
You can apply these home remedies for relief ;
• Take 1/2 piece of ginger, crush it and squze its juice and mix it with one teaspoon of honey and take 1/2 spoon of this mixture 2 times in a day.
• Take 4 - 5 tulsi leaves and 1/2 piece of ginger and 1 glass of water mix both of them in water and boil it till half glass of water remain in the container then drink it by add 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
• Avoid cold water, ice creams, and pickle.
• Take strepsils or sualiin (hamdard pharma) 1 tablet 3 times per day or slowly suck a piece of mulethi.
• Doing gargles with lukewarm water it will reduce your pain.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.