I am 60 yrs old man. I have spondolises problem. My neck, shoulder and left side of my stomach is always tight and painful. Please advise.

Massage with your thumbs from the midpoints of your shoulder blade towards back of your head upto the lower edge of the ear on your either side. Use oil or water. Move only upwards only. Afterwards do arm rotation forward and backward slowly. Do some breathing exercise for 20 minutes slowly.
Plz consult the nearest orthopedician.
Hello, thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. You will have to elaborate your problem as to a detailed discussion of your neck pain which means duration of pain and mode of onset. I would also like to ask you if it is associated with any radiating upper limb pain or any other neurological symptoms like numbness, paraesthesias (electrical shock like abnormal sensations) or any weakness in limbs. Please also tell me about any associated symptoms like fever, weight loss etc. What medications you generally take and what has been your treatment history till now for existing problem. Kindly send me what investigations like x rays etc have you done, what doctors prescription you have so that I can understand what has been done for you till now and prescribe accordingly. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.