I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do.

I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used ...
Dear Lybrate User, These are the methods to treat fastly pimples: *Imbalance in hormone level causes excessive sebum production and causes acne. So do not take stress and do exercise daily such as running, jogging and long breathing exercises. *Do YOGASANA daily. Especially do SINHASANA & SARVANGASANA daily. *Use oil free face wash and drink 7 -8 glass of water daily. • Do not touch your pimple because your finger transfer bacteria to it and make it worse. If you touch it then clean your face with water. *Take cucumber and papaya pulp. Mix it well and add 1 tablespoon Turmeric. Make a paste and apply it on face and leave it for 15 minutes. *Steam your face to open the pores, which in turn clear the skin. Steam your face for a couple of minutes. Avoid more salty, dry, maida related junk foods, more tea, coffee. *Consume more fresh fruit juice. *Practice yoga, meditation, breathing exercise. *Cleansing shall be one of the most important steps of your skin care routine. Even if you are not having an acne problem washing the face twice a day helps in removing dirt, oil and dead skin cells from the surface of your skin. Less oil and dirt also means less acne. While washing your face never apply soap and always use a mild face cleanser. Also wash the face only with warm or cold water as using hot water can cause pimples.