My tummy so fatty. How I reduce my fat. Pls give me advise for diet and exercise.

My tummy so fatty. How I reduce my fat. Pls give me advis...
To reduce belly fat you need to be particular about food choices & timings. Eat small & frequent meals. Include high fiber foods in your diet such as whole cereals & whole pulses. Drink plenty of water. Avoid refined foods from your diet such as maida, pasta. Keep check on your food intake.
Don't skip breakfast-eating breakfast helps you control your weight. Some people skip breakfast because they think it will help them lose weight, but missing meals doesn't help us lose weight and isn't good for us as we can miss out on essential nutrients, Eat plenty of fruit and veg because they are low in calories and fat, and high in fibre – three essential ingredients for successful weight loss, You should aim to drink about six to eight glasses (1.2 litres) of fluid, preferably water, every day – or more if it's warm or you're exercising, Foods containing lots of fibre can help keep you to feel full, which is perfect for losing weight. Fibre is only found in food from plants, such as fruit and veg, oats, wholegrain bread, brown rice and pasta, and beans, peas and lentils.