Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir I am sugar patient so kindly he me Approx two months sugar I actual help you depend.

1 Doctor Answered
Looking at your age you must be having t1 dm, which needs insulin injections to control blood sugar. I am sure you have already started the necessary treatment. Apart from that you need to monitor blood sugar almost daily so that dose of insulin is adjusted as well as blood sugar is also brought under control. So you will have to be under a constant care of a good local phsician or a diabetologist. Plus you have to avoid sweets, deep fried foods, sweetened aerated drinks, junk foods and pastries. Also exercise regularly to keep sugar levels in control.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.