The tooth of which I have taken rct treatment but couldn't complete has turned black. What does it mean and what should I do? What would be the cost if any treatment has to be done?

The tooth of which I have taken rct treatment but couldn'...
Complete rct and and place the cap on that tooth.
Any tooth which is non-vital (dead) turns black with time. So you should first get your rct completed and crown (cap) on the concerned tooth. Its cost varies widely according to your area.
May be rct need to be redone. Once done a crown or cap can be placed to match the color.
Turning black means d tooth is non vital now i. E dead. So you should see a dentist and get the rct completed along with a cap and d treatment cost depends on what all procedures have to be done and every dentist charge differently.