I am a 21 years old girl and from saturday onwards at night I was having pain in the right of the face. It was paining very badly and I was having fever. The pain is all over the right side but my left side is perfectly fine. I have pain near the eyes also. Now the pain is all across the body in the small joints and a mild fever. What should I do doctor. Please help me?

I am a 21 years old girl and from saturday onwards at nig...
If the pain would have been associated with rashes on right side it could be hrpes zoster. Now as the pain is all across body and fever you might be having simple viral fever.
Rx sulphur 200/3dose morning saganuria 10m/3dose bed time nd after 4th day reported me.
Severe pain involving one side of face may be due to Neuralgia or if associated with skin itching, eruptions ,Watering of eyes (if involved) may be due to herpes Zoster, Gen. bodyach, joint aches along with this requirs physical check up & investigation to diagnose exact cause. For symptomatic relief you can take Tab. paracetamol 650 mg stat. further treatment depeds on disease.