Hi I am having irregular periods from the time they have started from 6th class means when I was 11 and now i am 17 years old .my cycle is still irregular. There is a gap of 2 to 3 months my height is not increasing please suggest me something. I have much facial hair growth. Help me.

You have not been eating healthy or exercising since your early teen years. The next indication of your unhealthy ways will be hair-fall. Your diet must include fresh fruits and a full serving of salads at every meal: cucumber, tomato, carrot, radish, onion slices or spring onion, raw cauliflower, cabbage leaf, etc. All this is essential. Cut out any junk food and aerated drinks totally. Generally foods that come out of a packet, can, or bottle shud be avoided. Exercise to increase circulation:- 2 mins of hard exercise then 1 min rest - do this four times a day. You can either do it all in one go or split it into sessions through the day. In total it is only 12 mins a day so should not be a big issue. In short, live and eat healthy and you will develop energy, a glowing skin and a'go' in life -regardless of age. Then and only then will medicines help you in a magical way.