I am 23 years old I am suffering from sleeping problem from two years when I got this problem I gained my body weight and I am doing yoga and other excuses but no result I am a female still suffering from lack of sleep at night.

Dear lybrate user. You have to follow some basic things so that you get better results in a short period of time.. 1) take solid diet two times in a day and liquid diet two times in a day 2) drink only 100-150 ml of lukewarm water during meals. 3) dont drink water before meal for one hour and one hour after meal 4) avoid oily, spicy, junk, fermented and stale foods. 5) avoid late night sleeping habits 6) avoid coffee and tea. A) take 30ml of audumbaravleha and 10 ml of honey early in the morning on empty stomach and at night before sleep. B) take 30 ml of maadiphala rasaayan after meals along with 30 ml of water. C) take 2-2 tablets of arogyavardhini vati and sutshekhar rasa after meals d) eat 2 tsf of ajova seeds after meals, do all things for 7 days. This formulation is 100% effective.