Get the AppFor DoctorsHealth Feed
lybrate_logo
Shield 360

Shield360

New
ask question

Ask a question

consult online

Consult Online

0

Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

I have been losing a lot of hair becuse of use of minoxidil morr 12. 5% for two months about 1 year ago which is very much concentrated. When I scratch my scalp, sticky like substance is on my scalp. Now, doctor suggest me to use regaine 5%. What should I do to regrow my hairand prevent hair loss. My hair fall problem starts from use of morr12. 5% not hereditary.

1Doctor Answered
survey-logo
Health Check 360
Ask a FREE Question
Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors
Posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
ic_treatment_icon
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details

RELATED QUESTIONS

I am 25 years Old Male and having trouble with Grey Hair and lot of hair fall. How to get rid of grey hair and hair fall?
    628

Will applying onion juice on our scalp and the hair will reduce hair fall and make our hair regrow I have read it on the internet?
    1956

What are the symptoms of hair fall. What are possible remedies to stop it and medicines for the same.
    543

I have thin hair for a girl. I am 20 now, but have been continuously losing large amount of hair for over 5 years now. I have so thin hair all arou...
    1109

Please tell me the best oil for stop hair fall and how I gain my lost hair back. At the upper side of my head get bald im only 19. Student it looks...
    529

I m 17 years old boy. I lose 2-5 hairs everyday. Hairs r thinning from top and front. My doctor advised me to take finax and zebihairs. I have doin...
    611

RELATED HEALTH TIPS

Alopecia Universalis - Causes, Symptoms & Ayurvedic Treatment Of It!
    8855
    Health tips Image

8 Common Causes of Hairfall + How To Overcome Them
    9550
    Health tips Image

5 Worst Things You Should Stop Doing to Your Hair!
    8912
    Health tips Image

4 Common Combing Mistakes That Lead To Excessive Hairloss
    9760
    Health tips Image

Hair Analysis - Why Should You Go For It?
    8924
    Health tips Image

Does Steroids Or Minoxidil Cause Many Side Effects In Alopecia Areata?
    8497
    Health tips Image