doctor I am suffering from problems of acne and pimples on my face what can I do for this.

doctor I am suffering from problems of acne and pimples o...
Please follow the following in respect to your queries: 1. Clean your face twice a day using lukewarm water to dissolve oil. 2. Avoid touching your face with your hands as this germs to your facial skin, making it to breakouts. 3. Ensure that you drink 10-12 glasses of water daily. 4. Avoid fried and spicy food. 5. Include fruits, raw vegetables and fresh vegetable juices in your diet. 6. Avoid harsh skin products. Take homeopathic medicine acid phos 1 m (4 drops in little water) single dose update after 2 weeks.
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine asteris rubens 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and update. *clean your skin gently with a mild face wash removing all dirt or make-up. Wash many times a day with plain water. *get an adequate amount of sleep. *avoid touching your face with your hands or try to squeeze pimples, it may leave permanent scars and spread the infection. *make a habit of 8-10 glasses of water daily. *avoid fried and spicy food. *include fruits, raw vegetables and fresh vegetable juices in your diet. *avoid stress and anger. *avoid harsh skin products.