Dear doctor I play football often I noticed pain in my knees and difficult to walk. Now I can not play football what should I do to recovery from it. I have tried using pain killers.

Dear doctor I play football often I noticed pain in my kn...
You have to do stretching exercises before and after playing football. You might have to adopt a weight loss programme to lessen your knee injury. Regards
Identify the mid point between the ankle bone and tendons and give pressure with a blunt edge on either side of your foot for 2 minutes. Also give pressure in the web between 2nd and 3rd finger from your toe for 2 minutes. Finally give a good massage for both feet in hot water. Identify the dipping portion on the back of your knee folding. Press this dip with both middle fingers and hold your knee with your thumbs for support. Please swing 20 times morning and evenings. Inform after 10 days for further guidance.