While I do sex I am getting over exited. And can't do intercourse for long time. I am suffering from this problem from the first time I do sex. I don't know what to do. I am getting depressed day by day. The duration of my intercourse is hardly 5 to 10 sec. Is there any solution?

While I do sex I am getting over exited. And can't do int...
Dear don't worry ur sex time can be increase take acid phos Q + agnus casutQ 15 drps 2 time in a day
First of all don't take stress and relax. Premature ejaculation is easily curable by exercise and medicines. Kegel exercise and pelvic floor exercises are best ways to overcome this problem. Keep stomach clean and avoid junk food. Try meditation to relax mind. Take kamini vidravan ras 1 tablet daily for 2 months. You will be fine.
Hi, Do kegel exercise: Locate the right muscles Insert a finger inside your anus and squeeze the surrounding muscles. You can feel the PC muscle tighten or move upward when you contract it. Then, relax your muscles and feel your pelvic floor return to the starting position. Also try to stop the flow of urine when you urinate. Don’t do this on an extremely full bladder. Practice Makes Perfect Contract your pelvic floor muscles, hold the contraction for five seconds, and then relax for five seconds. Practice it five to six times in a row. Work up to keeping the muscles contracted for ten seconds at a time, and then relax for another ten seconds between each contraction. Focus While Exercising To have a faster result in a shorter period of time, focus your mind on tightening your pelvic floor muscles only. Do not flex the muscles in your abdomen, thighs or buttocks. Breathe normally and avoid holding your breath. Repeat 3 times a day Practice at least three sets of ten repetitions a day. After a while, you’ll be able to exercise your PC muscles seamlessly. You’ll even be able to do them while doing your daily chores! There are other lifestyle changes and diet changes you can make which will help you. Counseling will also help you. Consult me for same. All the best.