I drink lots of water, brush twice a day.. Vegetarian.. My problem is I have a very bad breath.. Starts @ morning 11 itself. I keep gargelling n cleaning mouth in fresh room hourly once. Feeling v uncomfortable with my colleagues n family.. Guide me to come out of this.

I drink lots of water, brush twice a day.. Vegetarian.. M...
Cosult to Dr. For same. If any tartar deposited in mouth or not. If yes go for scaling and rootplaning.
Hello. Lybrate-user. By reading your complaint. I think you might have periodontal problem.(it mainly occurs due dental plaque and calculus) if it so. Once get check up your oral hygienic status, if it is not good status then you need oral prophylaxis (i. E scaling) and. For a few days use mouth wash liquid as instructed. Thank you.
Get scaling done. It could be due to that.
There are many reasons for bad breath besides oral hygiene. Which have to be ruled out. Other commin reasons may be. - dry mouth ie decreased flow of saliva. As saliva removes odor causing particles besides helping in digestion. Dry mouth can be due to some use of medication, breathing through mouth or salivary gland problems. Etc - use of tobacco products - medical disorders. Eg. Chronic sinusitis, respiratory tract infections, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, lactose intolerance etc. Natural bad breath remedies include chewing on mint or parsley. Drinking lots of water in case of dry mouth which you are already practicing. Chewing on sugarless gum or sucking on sugarfree candy to stimulate production of saliva. So my advice is to first rule out the cause for bad breath and go for treatment accordingly.