Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a dental problem On right side molar teeth I have a teeth in which is a hole whenever I try to eat something from that side it hurts what should I do to get over this problem I have a habit of eating different types of chocolates which I have managing to eat less and less.

2 Doctors Answered
You need the root canal treatment of tooth affected by cavity.
Consult a dentist near you for thorough check up. This carious tooth should be treated as soon as possible. get it filled or RC treated depending on depth of decay in tooth
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.