I am suffering from gum bleeding. My teeth are too weak. Please give me a suggestion.

I am suffering from gum bleeding. My teeth are too weak. ...
Get scaling polishing done
Bleeding gums are commonly due to deposits over teeth surface. Which inturn causes swelling in gums and keads to bleeding gums. get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. This will help you to overcome the problem of bleeding gums and keep your teeth strong
Hi, there are various reasons for bleeding gums like poor oral hygiene, vitamin deficiency, physical injury to gums, hormonal changes, medications etc. You have to visit dentist for professional cleaning and check-up to know the exact cause and solution of your problem. Regards
You need to get scaling (cleaning) done so as to remove all the plaque and calculus, the gum bleeding, pus (if any) and bad breath would regress over a period of 10-15 days. Also do clean your tongue properly and use a good mouthwash as well. Visit a dentist.